Key Issues in Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusion
This third edition continues to guide students through the challenging field of special educational needs and disability. Contextualising SEND in relation to historical, ideological and political developments, this book offers essential support to students as they develop a critical and up-to-date understanding of the practical challenges and opportunities concerning inclusion.
New edition features include:
• Up-to-date legislation, such as the SEND Code of Practice
• Material surrounding social, emotional and mental Heath
• New practical case studies, reflections and activities
• Revised chapter summaries
• More on the future of SEND